TransCare® II Long Term Care insurance is now available in California, with flexible benefits for a wide range of clients, including the innovative Step Rated Benefit Increase Option. To celebrate this occasion Transamerica LTC is excited to announce the Golden Gate Getaway California Sales Contest.
The Golden Gate Bridge, the Transamerica Tower, and Napa Valley: each an iconic symbol of strength, excellence and longevity.
Now you and a guest have a chance to see them all during a special weekend hosted by Transamerica Long Term Care in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Contest winners will enjoy:
- Roundtrip airfare for two to San Francisco
September 27-30, 2013
- An exclusive cocktail event at the top of the iconic Transamerica Tower
- Hotel accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights
- A Napa Valley wine tour
- A selection of city tours to choose from
- Ground transportation to events
- A $250 VISA gift card
Click the icons on the left to learn more!
Prizes awarded to:
- The top 3 agents with the highest number of submitted California applications
- The top 3 agents with the highest total submitted annualized California premium
- One random drawing winner: one entry for every $15,000 in submitted California premium
- To be eligible for the contest, all applications must be written on California residents, signed and dated between 6/15/2013 and 8/16/2013 and received in our offices no later than 8/19/2013.
- In order to be eligible for the random drawing, applications submitted during the contest period must total at least $15,000 in annualized premiums. You will receive one entry for every $15,000 in annualized premium that is submitted.
- Field Declines (based on any “yes” answers to questions in Section B, and “yes” answers to Questions 1 or 2 of section C) and submissions that have been declined by other LTCi carriers will not count toward the total annualized premium submitted.